zondag 9 september 2012

Shoes

Referring to the website of ModCloth and their wise words : "Too many shoes? There's no such thing!", I want to show you my collection of shoes.
My darling husband made me a wall with bars where I can expose my shoes.
I don't count them but there are many and still growing.
These shoes I just bought recently :


burgundy Mary Janes from Office of London on ebay

cream suede shoes from Clarks on ebay
 
black suede shoes "Streamlined" from Miss L Fire


And these darlings are still on my wishing list:
Monaco brown from Miss L Fire
 
Swedish hasbeens
 
 
So here some pictures of my wall I've mentioned
 




 
I'm a very happy woman!
 
Do you also have an addiction?
 
Chris

 
 

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow, that shoe rack is amazing! I wish my husband would build one for me - currently my shoes are piled up in a big heap at the bottom of my wardrobe... I just got the Miss L Fire Monaco in red - LOVE them!!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the burgundy mary janes!

    Ivy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. THAT WALL! I just died of envy!! Wowowow.

    xo Sara

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen